Friday, January 17, 2014

How I Use the Internet

I use the internet mainly for social media purposes such as Twitter and Instagram. I also use Google to search for cheer related things:  how to better your jumps and stretches, different types of bows, spiriting, etc. I use my smart phone for all internet uses.


Twitter is a social media Website where you can follow people and groups to keep updated on things you like. You can also follow friends and family to keep updated on activities in their lives.







The social media Website, Instagram, is the same as Twitter, but with pictures. You can add effects and crop your pictures.You can also upload short videos, and what is called a "Flipagram." You have followers, and can follow people as well!









I don't go to specific Websites for anything in particular, I do use Google a lot when I need to search something quickly, like the weather, or if I want to know something.

You can check out these sites here:

www.twitter.com
www.instagram.com
www.google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment