Monday, April 28, 2014

GO2WEB20

GO2WEB20 is a Web site that has many beneficial suggested Web sites to use! While exploring it, I found a couple Web sites, and I believe they are very neat and beneficial!

The first one is called Smore. Smore is a Web site used to build flyers. Say you lost something, or you want to sell something, or maybe you are looking for a job or needing help! Well Smore is a great tool that can help you get the word out! You can change the font and style of your flyer to make it stick out, or to make it look proper.






















The other one is called 24me. 24me helps you keep an organized schedule. If you have a very busy schedule it will help you to categorize things, and make it less stressful because you will have your whole day, or week planned out with 24me. It is available only for iPhones right now. But it is coming soon for Androids. You can find this 24me on the App Store!




















No comments:

Post a Comment